To Know

5/01/2011

Tuppo tukkaa


It's about feeling yourself awesome, backpacks and rainbow kicks.
Going the way your legs fly you.

To dye my hair every two weeks.
Changing my opinion about my looks once in while.
Upgrading optional boyfriends once in a year.
Getting interested of someones hobby, when ever I see one.

Everything you love is close to your heart

Last fall was about being stressed of how can I provide my future, now I don't want to even think ... to the future.

Having a long talk about commitment and permanent choices
felt like someone saying to my face that my favorite colours are blue and beige, and I also enjoy sticking pickles to my butt hole.
Someday I might love blue, also I'll only think about those other options but I don't value them as being necessary. My only commitments are tattoos on me and animals, they have an instant access to my heart.

Colours and dancing - sunshine, summer is the furthest what I'm willing to think about because it's going to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika