To Know

9/18/2011

Moodies Hoodies

Recently I've been super busy, moving, jobs, cheerleading, arranging a Team-up day and it's amazing raaace...
But middle of all the crying and not-so-cheery-mood I've been making myself to enjoy the time once in a while v(゚▽ ^*)ノ 

I want to move quickly, buy a TV and get my internet connection ready to watch this: !!! WHAAA!!!! 
After watching for a while that trailer and noticing that Jwowwwwwww has the same suitcase as I do I wanted to order some Abercrombie & Fitch !!! 
I'm aware of the media thing that A&F have offered the Jersey Shore cast some cash to NOT WEAR their clothing - at the same time I think it was a good commercial trick! ;D Cause suddenly it's all over the Helsinki now - or I have just started to notice it.. or something. the brand has been for ages displayed at Stockmanns but recently it has been moved to the "youngster" section, ONLY... and A&F is also sold very loudly at J&C

Because it was Sunday, stores already closed and at J&C they only sold baggy cloths with very mild colours from A&F ... I went to their online store  ----->  www. abercrombie.com
For my happiness I noticed they have bright&loud colour to my taste so less than in a 5 minutes I found my favorites:
I ordered these lounge pants and Melanie hoodie in size XS - Let's see what will I recieve, the online store even estimates when will your package will be delivered mine was September 27th  Cant wait ♪☆ ^ __^

d
We have been so into ice cream land to other desserts lately with Jari ♡゚・*:.。*
Though it's kind of a bad thing  (ノ>_<)ノ - cause we have packed up with 2 other flyers to loose weight!!
( it's nice to share issues about loosing weight  with some one and to stay strong with each others )

one of my Decoden projects got frozen cause I was  not sure would I take the Samsung Galaxy S 2 or to keep the iPhone 4.. Currently I'm waiting for the white Samsung :P

Yesterday I got from my coach an other talent pearl to my shoe!! In Golden Spirit ( our team ) we have "Talent pearls", different colours mean different skills.
For example mine are orange/yellow = Good spirit, voted by the squad. Purple = round off - back  handspring I wish to have a blue one, which is single handspring ( which people usually and naturally get before roundoff-back handsprings... but I haven't achieved it yet *'ー'*)



 I miss Didi ... ( whose ashes are actually now stuck in the post office T  ^  T ..seriously) Didi eating keeping some crunchy noise ... her being so curious 

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika