To Know

3/18/2012

This is why I'm fat

^  Is relevant  :D 

I have gotten fat - so I checked out what have I pushed down my throat past days. ( Yeah, I'm lonely and really take picture of nice dishes for my joy ) Here's TOP 3 + random surprisingly not so good
... and admitting you just get fat if you eat eat and eat but don't exercise , need to fix that >:B 

1st place -  Veggie Tempura udon noodle soup !
 Went to City Center to try the new Japanese restaurant there.. For my surprise our Japanese one regular, Hiro, works there!! He even offered us some tea! :3 I took a Veggie tempura udon noodle soup (the name pretty much says what it contains :D )
It was so delicious, big, fresh, hot and so tasty!! I'm in love with udon noodles to the stock and the chili which Hiro suggested me to sprinkle to the soup! LOVE
2nd place - Stockmann Deli strawberry + honey melon cup

One day I was wondering what to snack - I wished for strawberries and melons, Stockmann makes dreams come true! They had them in goblets !!! \:D/ They also serve toasted bruschettas with rucola, pinja seeds and tomatoes! Which are lovely!


 3rd place - Raw cooki from Ruohonjuuri - w/ nuts, seeds etc. 
ENERGYBOOSTER!!! .. and super challenging for your teeth!


 Suprisingly not so good buys :D ..... Ready packed smoothie packages and raw chocolate bar.
WTF
Frozen fruits + blender = a puddle of pink sperm which tastes like some one already ate it. And top it with the fact that it probably has zero nutritional value o_O
"Raw chocolate" - yummyy and less guilt
"THIS raw cholate bar" - tasted worse than Xmas chocolate calendar pieces o_O

I need to prepare and plan my food better in the future if I want to be small enough for the trip to Japan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika