To Know

6/30/2012

Birthday(S)

It's been a while as I've been occupied by multiply wonderful things such as:

- Reality TV The new Artist
- Making of my cosplay costume
- Diablo 3 !!! - Lvl 16 Monk \:D/
 - Private Cheerleading Tumbling lessons !!!
-  Birthday vacation!!
 And this will be a wonderful photo/video spam about these!!

Birthday(s)
 We decided with Onii that will spend our birthdays, as they are so close to each others in Tokyo Disneyland and in Helsinki.
  I try to do a separate entry ab Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea as it is the most AWESOME Place I've ever been to!!!


Below 2 cakes from 2 different occasions :3 Chocolate cake is made by mom - she has been totally overhelmed about all going and cooking  vegan so she made me a strawberry-chocolate cake ^^
Oh, how I love and miss my family.
I spent a day with my parents and another with Onii @ Chez Dominique
  The cake below is a classic ichigo-keeki or kurisumasu-keeki ( strawberry/christmas-cake) in Japan.
During the stay in Tokyo Disneyland/TOkyo Disney Sea we stayed in a Japanese styled suite in Hilton Tokyo Bay - Oh how I miss Tokyo too...


 So here's a huge picture spam ab my birthdays in Tokyo and in Helsinki :P 




















Cheer Tumbling Lessons
  In beginning of Summer one of my cheer idols, Mika, came to our practice and offered us private tumbling, conditioning, stunting lessons !! This was awesome!! Of course I attended !! And I'm soooo...... HAPPY!!! I'm looking forward to learn a handspring, handspring-handspring, a handspring-back tuck - and anything more, because in these 2 last sessions with him he has shown me that I'm totally capable doing them!! 
  Now he is in Italy competing for European championship in partner stunting ....
And here's some of his skills ( and his partner, team mates) if you don't know him yet ;D
And a funnier one for their Nordic Championships

I really look up to these people, and they are really good image for how hard work really pays off!


Toni and Teemu are waiting for me at Midnight @ Central Clubs - but I probably rather be stuck w/ Ponies, reality TV-show The next great  Artist and my quests as I'm undergoing some issues to be in crowded places...... especially if it inclueds drunkartdssrmonkiiiiiessss....



No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika