To Know

6/08/2012

Changes

Came this week back from Tokyo. It was an amazing ... journey.  ( And I still fell dizzy jet lag.. )
  Usually I hear "hippies" saying this and it annoys me, but now I know what it means:

" I'm searching for myself" " It changes a person when facing a new culture"

This weekend is Desucon time, but as I didn't get that real-stuff for covering my tattoos, for the juliet and flareon cosplay I'll just dress-up to some "more normal" for the convention >____> ... but atleast im dressing up and I really enjoy it!
  (though I'll be there on Saturday evening cause I have earlier cheer practice which I can't miss)

Okay I'm a looser for not cosplaying this weekend - but I'm attending a competition in August and the costume is already in progress ... and it looks like this:


I do wonder: A sword or a spear??

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Before I start to posting ab my trip to Tokyo - I have to tell you ab my cheer competition
 WE CAME FRIGGIN' 3RD !! 
For us it's a big deal cause usually we come in the nationals 10th or 11th so now 3 out of 8 is really good for us !!! :3 I feel so proud of us!! 

Here's our team's Ribbons and
 Our competition makeup - I LIKE IT BIG AND BRIGHT!!!
The whole eye lid is in red and gold glitter <3
 And a picture of packing for competition day - note the most important thing: SPRAY GLITTER<3


A random picture of my yummiesssssss ~!!!


And of current projects, the left one is a not even glued and the right one is halfway done :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika