To Know

1/22/2013

From The ashes

For a while I thought this is stupid... but hell...
Other diaries are only for my cheerleading training so.... this is about my daily life

While I've havent writing:
 Been at the Finnish Cheerleading National qualifications and made it to Nationals.
  Cheerleading has kept me busy. A lot of free-time practicing and there was a tryout for
Angels (A-team of Golden Spirit) and I made it!! I'm very happy but it's very long time ago I was in a new team..... but I love the new upcoming challenges!
Gave a new home for a ferret
Her name is Bimbo, named by my private coach whom Bimbo belonged for the past 3 years. 
She is very active and funny!! ....and many ways very weird!


Been to France - In Paris and Nice and tattoooed







Having a hair crisis

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika