To Know

1/04/2011

Start of the new cheer season!

Our team has now 34 beautiful and talented girls!

First, all the flyers had to show their stunt stretches, arabesques, bow-and-arrows etc.
Like always I totally fail in these but this time had more self-confidence as I knew I had practiced them... and tried my best! I have some serious problems in doing anything with my left side - it made every one laugh apart :DD

We did some new stunts, and I got known with our new base Marja :)
Noticed that I need to control more my upper body.

Yesterday, started playing Dead Nation - as far it has been very simple and routine-like, so hope this Finnish dude's have something for suprise.
Also, as one customer brought her PSP to be fixed, I had a hunger for one too.
So my bf gave me one and we loaded God of War, Patapon, Wipeout pulse some to mention.

My one beloved friend called that she got the job I offered to her. We haven't ment since summer!! So I'm going to pay a visit to her place on Thursday and have some cacao <3
Can't wait! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika