To Know

5/29/2011

All this time


How is it possible to  this grumpy just after waking up. See someones face and remember all my worries at once. It's not weekend anymore. It's not saying 46kg anymore and I kind of want to revenge it to myself because of someone else, I can tell myself I'm doing something "because he makes me  do it" - and everything is just better for awhile.

little girl
pick yourself up 

don't blame the world

We are going to move this weekend, not much packed yet. I rather feel myself tiny and helpless and sink to a tub of ice cream.Maybe I'll give today my new controller and Valkyria Chronicles a try. Not forgetting I need to scketch something to our van-sessions ( painting Jari's car) !!!- "things that want to me to go home and suck up this surely bad day at work"

Music Challenge day 09 a song that you can dance to 
in fact I can dance to  ANY music, but lets go with this as this is spinnable with a pole

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika