To Know

5/29/2011

A weekend in Kerava residence

Yesterday I got ready for my co-worker's (at CyberShop) School uniform picnic - I chose a kogal/kogyaru way - collared shirt, ribbon, pleated skirt, loafers ( had only "kind-of" ones..) loose sweater and socks.
The picnic turned to be held inside in her apartment cause of the cold weather. Met lots of new interesting people and filled my tummy with delicious carrot rolls and blueberry pastries <3


In the evening I went to my GameStop co-worker's place to try out our Defqon tent!
His place is awesome and the backyard is gigantic. The tent was set in a few minutes and we watched the whole evening video-clips /w animals.
Dispite of the wind and chilly weather - and the fact I *haaaate* cold we spent the night in the tent. Exciting and childish - slept well.
This 6.00¨ man is approved Defqon companyyyyy \(^▽^*)



After a delicious breakfast we drove to Solvalla aboard my two other team mates to our stunt and acrobat rich practice ^^ Lately our team moments have been full of fun and... some very new enthusiastic spirit!!! For warm-up we have dodge ball ( something surprisingly new) and a reallyyy thorough warm-up meant for doing acrobat - where everybody was allowed to do things that they really didn't know yet like running stunts or standings, I chose simply the back tuck - love it. :3 As stunts we did liberties w/ 2 bases and big A's.


Cheer photos by Laura Larmi

ps. I dislike lying scales............................... "lucky" it's weekdays again and I can sweat over what i stuff my mouth with.


Music Challenge day 08 A song that you know all the words to simply thinking this way, also I were at Avril's Helsinki gig where I lost my voice while singing along



No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika