To Know

5/18/2011

I just XXXXXX cause I can and want


Lately I have been.... like a testosterone-OD terrier.
Because... I hate men, their lazy and dirty attitude asses not forgetting that we have to find a new apartment with Jouni as the rent is going up in our current home in the most perfect location ever.

After searching for a while found a nice apartment from Vuosaari. Tomorrow we'll probably hear more about it, staying calm and optimistic.

Noticed that it's started to be green outside, and loved to see my team mates wearing sunglasses.
There's always something sunny and shiny-joyful after all :)
After good moments among cheerleading I ran to CyberShop to get my new shifts - no wonder my heart is so tiny, there's itsy-bitsy pieces of it all over the store. I love all the girls and boys there <3
School girl picnic is getting closer and closer. Dressing up is sooo one of my passions!

My social life sucks and it's poor and I don't really like to sweat about it.
Friend zone is the new word, and it brings me goosebumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika