To Know

5/19/2011

Not so lazy days

Have been celebrating for the whole week Finland's most fresh championship in hockey. I have let it been visible by wearing blue-white hair bows and by wearing theme colored wear at practice ;P
Today was our last time performing our routine in our teams spring show, a bunch of us are planning to quit - kind of nervous who will I still see at next weeks practice on Tuesday.



My one most insane challenges are loosing 5 kg - the ones i gained in Israel and London.
But how on earth can i stay on my track as i lack of self control. Taking advantage on our customers who buy me ice cream, cause i want to and as I fancy the idea of having a brunch on every weekend. Lucky that Dylan's bistro had not-so-tasty-and-moist cakes.... So I didn't eat twice of all of the different kinds.
Last week it happened to me, I ate too much and threw up. I love eating.


As Spring is passing, Summer is coming there's also things to be prioritized. Feelings and thing I have to ditch.
I love driving with mr. J, Huge Dude. He makes me feel so lively and tired for laughing but in the other hand i still feel like a smoushy eggplant. I know why but I don't want to believe to the truth, cause Gaga also hates it.


Constantly still thinking aside of all these dorama, that most important points this summer are to just get along with everybody, getting thinner and... be a better cheerleader!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika