To Know

5/23/2011

I'm lost without you

I saw Sucker Punch for the second time yesterday. Call it faux or commercial I'm over whelmed of the Rrriot attitude!

This morning I felt like... being scared of myself. Little by little I have been this feeling that people who first made me happy are slowly suffocating me. I don't spend time with my family or other friends - I actually have to schedule them, I feel like I'm forced to please to all of them - like they don't realize I have only the same 24hours in my own day.

I miss Turku girls, colours. Jari told me I should wear more orange.




Today we went to a apartment display in central of Helsinki. The location was great, but the apartment was poor, very low and dark.

Despite the fact I don't want to be anywhere be permanent, I kinda need to anchor myself somewhere in the name of practicality.
Maybe this kind of a sacrifice will let me travel more and be free in future.





Music Challenge Day 02 Least favorite song

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika