To Know

5/22/2011

Story of a lonely guy - and nobody cares

.. gotta love iPhone4 for making it possible to catch these kind of moments ^______^


Yesterday, a similar day at work like the whole week but first time with a good mood. We drove to Kerava at Jari's place to eat and get some of my jewelery project started.
In the evening we headed to Playground ( which is just across the street where I live) one of our Defqon 1 crew mate, Jani, was throwing a set there. Playground is cool, and the floor was full for Jani - I so wonder how he felt like seeing everybody dancing like that!! So couple of other friends and didn't even dance myself until exhaustion.
We left Playground around 3am, ate the most bizarre falafel bread and wandered our way threw the church's park home with Jari. Having a talk about restoring, church art, trams...
When we arrived Jouni was already preparing a place for jari and we both passed out.



This morning at 8am saw the most perky side of both guys - ever! We were going to have brunch on 10 and Jari went to check his sister's new car.
Fazer's breakfast has been my favorite and will be forever. Though Dylan had more jams, different salads and a large tea selection, Fazer's breakfast beats Dylan because of cakes and on Sundays they also offer pancakes, chocolate sauce and cream!



Few days ago I bothered to wake up early and actually do something to my hair. Seriously, I dont understand those "gyaru-fanatics" who go through the all hassle with curling their hair every morning - it does look nice and cute but it goes without saying that it's a time sucker!


I have kind of a woman -crisis... One guy told me that high heels bring an extra whip to a girls style. Usually I don't care and I love colorful sneakers, but then... it's true. And actually I have so many pairs of nice heels but cause of my work and nolifeisness haven't got any good reason to have a foxy walk. Music Challenge Day 01 - My favorite Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika