To Know

5/25/2011

Just a bit more

Got these awesome pictures taken by Nelly Tatti at the latest Helsinki Ink '11 convention.


Today I... felt thinner, cried at work, played Fallout 3 with our apprentice in our backroom.
Ate strawberries and one falafel-hamburg. Felt ugly - I wonder how some people whose blogs I read manage to go thru days only with fluids. If I wont get breakfast I get grumpy... when I haven't eat enough I will take the triple amount of food in the evening for sure.

Jouni just checked out one appartment in Töölö - which seems to be huge, with a unpractical layout but with a good location!

Waiting for the weekend. Friday with Cyber and Joona Nikiseni pullonavaajaiseni.
On Saturday a huge school uniform picnic and trying out our tent for Defqon. Summer is definitely here!

Also talked with one friend located in Middle East - sound like Oktoberfest brings us together!


Music Challenge day 4 a song that makes me sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika