To Know

5/25/2011

It's about tommorrows yesterday

Was a stormy night in my head.
It's easier to write in the morning, instead of thinking the whole day what to write instead of "what just happened", yesterday sounds so much better.
I'm gathering around me stuff which counts days. Calories, music, exercise diaries..
This day is named 500.

This morning I have been sewing a pair of cute pants for me, which I imagine wearing on the trip to Travemunde- and then forward to Defqon.
Last night got a huuuuuge tantrum about Jouni wanting a dog over ferrets. ( My family has a ferret ) Simply can't consider or believe US having a dog. It has always been MY dream, ME taking care of dogs, MINE everything. He is the kid who wants a hamster but doesn't really understand what that wanting is. But he wants it because I demand it.

In the other hand this dream having a dog would help me be 45kg until Defqon.
I should walk a imagination dog 3 times a day, it keeps me busy reading dog books etc.
I've always thought that it's impossible to be able to take care of someone else if you are not well and satisfied in yourself.


Music Challenge day 05 a song that reminds me of someone
stingy eyes, bad mouth, a strong body with me in a bath tub, the tub in a room full of smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika