To Know

6/07/2011

Base, beat and melody

 Anything is possible, anything I want and need is necessary.
Our new store manager is nice.

I counted today: There's something which is so easily done if  I'll just squeesemyself more to achieve it!!
A) that I can save 6000 euros for Japan until Christmas
b) Another 3000 for a dog next spring
c)AAAANDDD another 6000 euros to get my self-esteem fixed.
For year I have tried to save money - but in the end I have spent and drank them.

I'm thinking how my happiness would be already in my face if I just  wouldn't have done this and that, bought those and these - but here's just a new challenge road!!!

^Kipi, Masuwaka, Girl Generation girls did it --- so I can do it tooo >:BBB


Music Challenge day 18 A song from my favorite album  - Chromeo Fancy footwork

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika