To Know

6/08/2011

What love weights

Photobucket

Today I started my yawn-filled morning with vacuuming, dusting, fixing electric cords........... and cheerin, bursting to tears AND JUMPING ALL BY MYSELF MENTALLY LAUGHING AT THE SAME TIME   !!!!!!
I'm not blessed with random luck or happiness - but  they both surprise my ass on nice moments.
      CHROMEO IS COMING TO FINLAND!!!!
I have missed their conserts with just few days in New York, in London in aaaaany neighbor country.
Because of bad timing or because of financial matters. NOW cashed some money from my savings account and did it.... BOUGHT 2 TICKETS ( and I don't even know with whom to go with :-----DDDD )

And  as you can see (below) either I'm going to have a private party or I was in time with my tickets at last!!!!!

I even know what to wear!! ... or I just like to dress up like Patrick and Dave in some of their music videos...  Hot mess cop thing would be nice but needy girl is more awesome wit all-white.. 
Costume time !!<3

After work I spent some time with Wille and then went to clean more the Töölö apartment :) 

HAPPY CAAAT IS INSANE!!!!

Music Challenge day 19 A song that I listen when when angry 
Had to put two..... favorites both of them make me want to have angry fast sex...




BTW YODELING IS AWESOME!!!!! ( sadly my bf prefers me singing psalms over me learning how to yodel  .____. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika