To Know

6/03/2011

contradictories

 This picture  from BMEzine really under-lined that this summer will be what I needed to. had to fix some work things and
Now I think this feels like a ... normal summer<3
                                                                                ~ ~

In my life there's no such thing as "serious business" -relationships, stress, or anything that could be overly dramatic.
Only things I find hard and frustrating are my legs and hair - cause I actually don't know how I want them to look like ending up not being self-confident... muscular or thin ... when wishing my legs to be thin they look lumpy when I want them to be muscular they look fat. When they look muscular they look fat, then they look thin they look very powerless....



 Same with my hair. Red is power, but some how so mainstream and ... bright (which is a thing I often want) Brown is cute but very booooring, black is out of the question cause thats... for real normal for me. Orange is too freaky.... Pink is so... last season with me.
......So I'll try black and orange since tomorrow... let's go with that, if it's too scary i'll just dye it darker or ..red!

Also my body .. Lol I dont know is it the lack of cheerleading or what - I feel that I don't eat much anything but my weight wont get down x_____X Feels like i'm suffering for nothing.... But I'm very hopefull and I'll just wait >:BBBB for the sake of Defqon pants!!!


Today working for Cyber Shop, eating w/ Jari and then begging \:D/

Music Challenge day 15 A song that I loved but now hate
drama, whiny and sad .... yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika