To Know

6/02/2011

Fit busy with your busy

 Yesterday was a very sloooooow and laaaazyyy daaaay - because of Wednesdays party.  Usually I'm the one first getting ready and cheerful - not suffering from a hangover. Oh god my hair was so tangled and my eyes sour cause of sleeping contacts in my head...................  "Are you ready in 15 minutes my parents are coming?"................................
I was ready in 1 hour - but call me your dream gf when first thing I mention  when coming out the door to meetiyour parents is : " Oh god stairs are bad, LOL my head feels like jelly "
We ate at Dennis some pasta and lemon-mascarpone pie - full tummy for the whole day \:D/
When we came back I took a few hours nap. Played one chapter of Valkyria Chronicles and went back for-real sleep :3 
I had a snap conversation with a friends about  how no one has really time to meet anymore.
I personally dont think this is so serious with me cause I think it more like to be among people not only that I couldn't get myself out of my appartment but into it.
 My days usually goes like this: I go to work at 9am it ends 6 pm and then running to cheer practice which starts at 7pm and ends 10 pm then I'm so tired I go to sleep. Or I spent some hours being social via IRC or FB. And it's enough.
I feel bad if have to schedule my friends to my calendar and it rarely works but I do this: I call my friends if they are available for a coffee. Cause I expect other my friends being busy too.

Today we are going to get the keys to our Töölö apartment, we are not moving yet as we can keep this Ullanlinna apartment until end of the month. We had planned to sleep there and so but let's see what happens :P Good sleep is so i mportant to me <3

And on Sunday I'll go have brunch with Sini ^__________^

Music Challenge day 14 A song that no one would believe me to love

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika