To Know

7/22/2011

Lately vol. 2

Lately I have
.. Seen Chromeo live
.. been in love
... babysitting a dog
.. having a Tuska festival day at work
.. feeling like i dont really have friends
.. doing my costume for a cosplay competition

 .. receiving a package from Germany which was holding these Buffalo 90's classics

 .. been on sea with Jari, Kristina and Benni - for really they are jolly persons dunno what this pictures is :DDD Jari maybe having a dramatic speech I understand zero about.
 ..Eating Jari's funny coloured sugar cinnamon rolls :3
.. waking up from weird places
.. I meant to bake mocca cupcakes but I ended up making a cake and quisadillas 

  
..Being tired at work

As I think japanese j-pop industry is trying to nuclear bomb  k-pops popularity with tastless, corny, sexy so-last-season-lolita music videos, this is my favorite from the country of the rising sun <3



I'm going to
... visit Assembly 2011 for real
... finish my cosplay costume
... continue hating my body and not doing anything else than complain about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika