To Know

7/10/2011

Boner weeks

 Cause my blog didn't allow me to make a photo spam entry - I'll post about Defqon.1/Holland/Roadtrip later.

 Long gone..... This past weeks I have:
.... Sat over 14 hours all together in a van on the roads of Germany and Holland.
.... Travelled with the most awesome dudes ever Jani, Juha and Jari (Lol names <3)
.... Been on a boat over 56 hours.
.... Falling in love
.... Stressing of my looks and body
.... Danced, danced, daaaaaaaaanced and jammed
....Drinking and waking up in a boat
.... Decided to go to Tokyo with Jari in Christmas ( His B-day \:D/ )
.... Searching for an apartment

 On these following days and weeks I'm going to
... sweat as much as possible on work - to earn the money for the trip
... sweat my ass to look good
... dance to chromeo
... Take care of one friend's dog
... LOVE

   Thank you Ilona for introducing me to Turbonegro *grau*




No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika