To Know

8/06/2011

Assembly ' 11 is LOVE

For real I first wanted just to make a photo-spam entry as there's so much FUN going around!
It's Assemblys 20th anniversary so I had to have a computer place, companied by Jari and Beni :3

Usually I'm either super bored or super busy at Assembly this year has been just the most smoothest one in years.
My only duties were to attend a Cosplay competition by Batmud, spread flyers for Alternative party and host the Scene quiz for AssemblyTV \:D/

This is like a dream vacation in the middle of my weeks which are over scheduled with work work and woooooooooooork.

Beni is teaching us to play League of Legends! <3Honestly I don't understand anything about those kind of games nor interest BUT- this was the weekend everything went around :D
  I <3 LoL  !!-  Hope this continues even day after tommorrow cause I'm so going to need these guys :DDDDDDDDDDD


I have played only one match of SC2 - Got crashed by Wolf ... I got so cranky that I saw only this ASUS final from last night ....  <3



So my first Cosplay competition ever... This is how It looked like... I'mg ging to make un "in-making" "entry later as theres tons of to tell about! Some pictures by Tuula Ylikorpi and Tuomas Siitonen


Cosplay is my new passion! The girl who beat me, is the most interesting person I have met for a long time!! Milla <3

be too early + caffeine apocalypse + iPhone 4 =




Oh,  even attended a seminar about Kajak, I always attend them or take their flyer since I remember them being at ASM - and now I'm too old to go to school. But it game lots of motivation to make 3Dmodeling my hobby!!





Tonight, is abot LoL and DEMOS (Looking forward for Fairlight's one )!!!  and I wish Kristiina to show up ^_______________^

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika