To Know

8/10/2011

CO&LU package and FOOD

 Lately I've been mega exhausted..
 Today, like always I was working. Though I really want to go and travel immediately there's recently
☆☆☆ tons of nice things happening!☆☆☆

+ I probably found the most perfect glasses for me ( after wearing 10 years of the same square styled glasses pink would be nice) but still hesitating as glasses are a huge investment. In the picture the frames cost 1 euro but the lenses are starting from 199€ ...

+ The told me from the main stock that I can get a head for my cosplay wigs for free!

+ I like to wear blush, you know makeup! 

+ One girl has been making my days by writing to me via facebook. This world need more kick ass girls!! I'll post separately about my thought of these letters later <3∩( ・ω・)∩

+ Jari took me to Vapiano !! Last time I was in the same place there was a sushi robot, now there's an Italian  order-get restaurant! New and tasty! They had even ginger ale! Finnish one!! Ordered a verdure pizza it was yummyyyyh!!





 Last night I got obsessed with this... Dr. Oetker Polypop in raspberry flavor!  I doubt it being vegan... but it's super good! It remembers me of the Moomin episodes where Moominmamma makes jelly <3
Tonight I have been also playing Fruit Ninja! (ฺ^  3 ^ฺ) It's my top favorite games for iPhone and now I got it for Kinect, being honest lol it makes me sweat!!
 and here comes my ♡o。. Coco & Lulu jeans and belt .。o

I rarely love anything because just of the brand but Coco & Lulu is an exception!  I LOVE EM!! The brand is colourful, playful and LOUD!!!
The jeans are just awesome, I'm so into baggy pants!! From the waist they are a little bit too big ( guess my size would be a 24 not 26...) BUT that why I also had an AWESOME BELT!!! CAN HAS AMEEEERICA

These up coming days...
X   I'll plan my future cosplay outfits, probably something with my favorite VanillaWare games ♡゚・
X   Finish, my print I designed for my team - let's see what they think about it :3
X   Keep missing on U.S - and wishing to go there. But let's see where I'll end up this winter!!! (≧3≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika