To Know

8/11/2011

Day off !

++  I suck in LoL (´⌒`。)  thought no one can really do as bad as I did!!! trololol my debut game and I suuuuuuucked ++

 Today was my DAY OFF for a loong time !! ( Assembly days weren't day-offs it was ... heavy..)

Woke up "late" - 8am - and spent the whole morning with Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai ( trans. My little sister can't be this cute)
:



I'm not a huge fun of rpg's - rpg is how I picture eroge's... with all those flags and choices.... HOW BOORING...... Oh but how I got now suddenly interested :P So if you have your favorite feel free to recommend them! 
(´・∀・)ノ゚ babyneko @ IRCnet ♡

Showered, put some makeup made an tiny effort to my hair while wathing the series.....

FOR the photoshoot.. for Cyber Shop :3
Nelly Tatti is a fun photographer and all the stuff she shoot on me - I LOVE!! She's like "Oh it's pink and so slimycute...... I need to call Nikkiiiii"

For example this cupcake hoodie/jacket is unbelievably adorable! It has cupcakes and... Pink+black! Just wait and stalk them to be @ Cybershop.fi - They are already in stores and I'll get my own tomorrow! >:B


After the shoot I went to work to help out for 2 hours after that to cheerleading! ... This is what I wear at home... customized Supercell shirt and no pants. And that's my practice-hair-do.


After training more Kirino adventures and LoL. I was so happy the other guys were so forgivable ... at least learned my lesson, how cruel and surprising games might be!! :P

X Now I have to remember writing BatMUD and greet one special girl ♡ with a card who ...leveled-up in our cheer team
X prepare the new layout







No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika