To Know

8/16/2011

Couple a days ago

 It's raining like in asia in July here in Helsinki - and my practice starts just in  50 minutes ... (-ε-。)
So there's a new monster in our livingroom.. literally a table pc... mainly put together to play SC2 w/ powerfull graphics "Looky looky all the shaky grass and smudgy flowers....whee~ ~" ... Or just to watch anime.
After finnishing Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii wake ga nai I have started watching K-ON



 We went with Jari to the movies to watch The Hangover part 2 - It was awesome!!! Ate ice cream from Ben and Jerry's and walked in the streets of Central Helsinki for the rest of the night :3
Someone had pour some soupy thingie to the fountain so it looked like snow ^________^

 On our Sunday cheer practice went to the hoods of Circus Helsinki which were located in the old train buildings! It was such inspiring place!!
 I just dropped my jaw and kind of went inside my invisible pullover when I realized that every ones tumbling skills have improved except mine.. But still I shared the joy with others.
We made some basket tosses!! I was first like " Hah, surely my coaches aren't going to let me do that" ( as anything where I go over my head - just fails) and when it suddenly was my turn I wasnt sure should I joy or cry. I ENJOYED IT ALOT!! As usually it's a trial and error - this man from the circus really was able to concentrate on very tiny details in my movement - AMAZING!!

Today I promise to get over that Nella isn't around anymore and find my selfish motivations agaaain! 

I really loved it and looking forward to the next time!!  +(´・∀・)ノ゚゙ー☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika