To Know

8/17/2011

Cheerfears defeated

I even brought my camera last night to film people tumbling or our stunts.... Of course, there was no time to dig it from my bag.

 We are supposed to keep a diary about our practice, and I'm going to share some of my thoughts here too:
+ Our team's new members are awesome, they have advanced tumbling skills, they are powerful and most of all : Mind blowing tight, high JUMPS!! <3

Yesterday we did jumps, the new dance ( which I even practiced this morning) basket tosses and great A pyramids.
I love the feeling where I can feel all others dancing with me the same choreography :3

Then came the tosses, I have categorized myself as a BAD toss flyer - slow and baggy ...
So as, I felt my coaches being frustrated be not getting a hang of even a straight toss after a year being in this team they gave me a permission to try a back round-off in the air. Last time I did it, I felt like I tried to kill all my bases and to of that I looked like a frog. My bases were awesome and the toss went high - SO I GAVE IT A TRY!
I wasn't scared but wasn't self-confident either.. 
I went over and it felt .... right, landed to a normal catch (... forgetting some few blunders) but the problem is that I'm not getting myself into a tiny bun -  flying either straight or bended.
Whaaah ~ how to fix anything you cant even feel you are doing (;≧    皿    ≦)

Hope next time I'm able to post some videos !! Below the card I made for Nella ー(> ω <*)ノノ ~ ♥

And some cheerinspiration!! When tired, or aten to much, scared, these kind of videos get me motivated!
Awesome things I see others doing make me think and breath only cheerleading ( shared with Cospaly and Jari and and) - Makes me work harder to be more flexible and achieving something which my team really needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika