To Know

8/17/2011

CyberShop shoot by Nelly Tatti

~ ☆ ~ All the photos in this post are (c) Nelly Tatti for Cybershop.fi  !! ~ ☆ ~

So last week I was in a photoshooting for some new stuff arrived to Cyber Shop - they so picked the wrong person!! I kept screaming like and squeeky toy between every cloth I was wearing. LOVING them!! 


  This lovely detailed cupcake jacket is by Celebrity Babe
 Ahihihi ~ ~ I'm in love with backpacks so how about with speakers ! An other one as a handbag size!
 Tiny shoooorts !!
 Also I'm so going to get this baseball jackeeet!! It's so cute!!

 Haha, this was the best hoodie ever seen!! SO LOUD!! I wonder does it glow in UV-light, perfect party gear !!

 The hat+scarf+mittens set was adorable!!
... (very next day I bought the pink one♡ )

Oh this work is just perfect but as I get paid .. I also spend it to the same place where it's from :3 Cyber family
So here's everything I'm going to buy this winter tadaaah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika