To Know

9/07/2011

The past week in pictures

Hi my name is ....

 This is my work and this is my recently discovered meal replacer -- COCONUT WATER 

Places I miss to spend time in- Jari's cars. He has a jag but never sat inside of it yet

Our team and Jari went to the recordings of Finnish Talent TV show - was quite awesome

We get a shitload of buns, cinnamon rolls, pastries from the next door bakery every evening :P

I'm into sweets and dessersts - and vapiano 

Oriental latte + Imagine FX = Why to wake up early in the morning
 
Shopping Shopping - My little pony pencil case, nail polish, Hello Kitty lipbalm, Kanebo eyeliner stickers ... detailed pictures later on better lightning..............


Movie festival yay - tired oh no - sleeping oh yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika