To Know

9/01/2011

I'm HYPER

 LATELY I've been stuffing myself with CAKE and sweets - It gives me hard time to think about what to eat as a hot, tasty, healthy, salty lunch/dinner/supper ... cause I don't wanna, my body says suuuugaaaar and berriessss.... have some chocolaaate (^・ω・^=)~  
      
 and believe (oh yes please do) I have lost a couple of kilograms recently. When I reach 44kg I'll reward myself with the Olympus PL2

 Lately I have done less work.... And been alot with Jari~iiiiiiiiiii!!!  ♡゚・* 

One day - Oh it was a special one! 
It felt like going to a date or so. I met one girl with whom I've been changing "letters" since Assembly
On the way meeting her, I wondered have this ever happen to me, have I done something like this - meaning have I had ever the  courage to meat someone in purpose.  ( yeah yeah, when I was ~14 met my becoming boyfriend irl in Helsinki because he was from the countryside and he was on a school field trip- we met in WoW....)

She was so awesome - so I was probably not so - and open. And soooooo much beautiful irl, she has so amazing eyes, the cutest nose and the most sweetest lips ever - AND GOD SHE IS SMART!! 
(  ≧  д  ≦  )

I'm working tommorrow for a long time again at the gamestore - first I was like booooooriiiiing i must weaaaar loooong-laaaaaaaame-paaaantsssss ... Oh!! There's new people, it's the East Helsinki IT'S SO WONDERFUL (not really I mean the people are so sweet and puni puni <3 but the place is kinda MEEEEh) ....I FILL UP MY iPOD with unbelievable funny/weirdo/music that I recently so love ( such as  The left rights, AKB48, BRITNEY SPEARS, Mindless Self Indulgence) and not forgetting to keep our steelballs shiny some Metallica, Megadeath and  Mötörhead!!
Yeaaaah but that place either makes me smile because it makes me smile or just because I'm so tired. And places where are lot's of men working there's always something to clean :3

And I'm going to apply to schools again in Spring, I'm going to be super inspired about Lapland and take my ass to Ateneum to get some work done!!

Hi ~a said karate kid!

To these moments.... continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika