To Know

11/06/2011

Dragonborn Cosplay

I got a chance to do a costume for the midnight release  the upcoming Elder Scrolls sequel Skyrim

*These pictures were taken without makeup and without any setup - just to show the costume ;P *

At the point I got this task there was only few reference pictures released of the whole game - but the most interesting were the dragonborns!!  Epic and nordic!! So I decided to do a female costume according to the male dragonborn - just a more dainty and skimpy!!

I love these kind of challenges where I really have to start from zero and think how to do the parts, or how can some game-art be made wearable!!



 Half of my arse is actually visible.... crop crop crop
 Lol my tired look.... I'm actually pretty satisfied to the head dress!!

 My axe isn't ready yet but it will be until Thursday <3 It's a big ass one!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika