To Know

11/06/2011

Past weeks

 I've been sad, manic, powerful, stressed, gained weight lost weight, loved and hated


LET'S SAY IT IN PICTURES



 X   I've been addicted to dried apples my co-worker does. She actually rewarded me of good job by making a whole bag oh the parts i like the most : The ends. :D 

 X I've been in love with my Abercrombie sweatpants and hoodie - Oh God I love receiving post abroad!


 X Eating a lot of sweets at work. I love our trainee Ansku, she so makes my days - and our shared favorite: MORNINGS <3!!
 X Finally got balls to cut my hair and dye it - I actually already dyed it with orange....
 X Went to Alternative party!
 X My work spoils me! Our store manager bought us cafe mochas because we suffered from the lack of coffee ;_______;




 X For Halloween I was a Sailor MAAAAAAAAAAAAN at work :) I Got also sailor related tattoos like, tattoos  of Mi Gurls
X And finally the most depicting picture of my tiredness : I made a dog......... at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika