To Know

12/07/2011

Lazy Purple DayZ

* I decided to do some conscious shoppin (I know what I need, not sure where to buy it) *

I  started with Lush I needed a body scrub. Ended up buying Ocean Salt - which you were able to try in the store. The service in the store was active and warm. For years i have avoided the store because it smells miles away - got an answer for it they avoid packing so that's why the products smell so strongly :) Most of the ingredients are natural and most of the products vegan. 
I also bought a Trichomania shampoo bar  and a tin for it just perfect for going to the gym! 
Cause at home I use huge professionals' bottles with all the pumps and shiieee so they are very impractical ( I use to carry them in tiny bottles recicled from hair drye packages) So a shampoo bar is just perfect!

 From Stadium I bought a WARP jumpsuit ( I thank my genes for my petite size, was able to find this cool purple colour only in kids size :3) ankle weights! Looking forward how these weights will serve my jumps and tumbling :)
 The jumpsuit - is practical, loud, easy, highly-unsexy and kinda creepy..............
 I first tried to make a jumpsuit by my own but the prototype didn't work out and I wanted to wear one in the Nationals ( keeps you warm, important for flexibility and prevents inuries)
 

Lookie lookie what the mail finally brought :






Organic cotton t-shirt with huge prints of  Maz. Boths sides, front and back are huge and seem to be very good quality <3 I'm planning to customize it to fit me ... so the print will luge totally amazing :)
A very beautiful box and some gifts, sticker and card :)


I've been lately hanging out with J who inspires me alot :) I lately visited his home to watch Death Race and it's so cool...
Couldn't imagine before how hifi can a home be! Or (grinding your beans, espresso machine) coffee making. I was too shy to play "Tourist in a museum" so I just took a snap of this cup of cappuccino with soy milk  :)
Aside of how I mostly think people are selfish, boring, bad, wasting themselves - J seems to have a real heart and passion (oh god I sound so laaaame and corny)


I signed up for a tumbling course for Spring - it focuses to back tucks, so my main goal is to learn a round off - handspring - tuck :)

Being small seems now to be normal, so lowering myself from 45kg is no in progress .... ^^

~ Food is now served as Vivaldi's Four Seasons, Spring is playing!! - Catch you later ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika