To Know

11/27/2011

Come on, lets DO THIS!!!!

  NEW CHEER SHOES
This week I received my Infinity phoenix shoes and sadly found out them to be helplessly too big for me :/ - But luckily they were just perfect for our team's other flyer, Essi so she bought them and I was able to order one size smaller ones. ^^

I have heard one big sad news that is going to happen after the nationals. People always quit or proceed to the elite squad but - I don't want one of my best team mates to go.....
 I wish all would be over with this competition routine but in the other hand NO, I want to stuck in these 2 weeks we have left.   

This past week has been nearly made me cry in every practice for sheer frustration. But it's a forgiving feeling when a coach approaches you and lays her arm on your shoulder "I see you are so stressed out of your parts, you know you can make it"
Today I felt happy during practice , I wish everyone else would be happy too - I wish so heard that I wouldnt pop out of the croup just because I'm so enthusiastic and cheery, every one else should be too!
Mostly because of my shoes and my unstable twists I have hurt some of my bases and backspots. But they just keep going on. Especially my backspot ( I call her MY cause she is in my every stunt group in the routine and she just ROCKS<3) Nelli, I have punched her lip to look like she just got botox, my shoes have ripped a blood dripping (yes in every practice it opens again and never heals) wound to her hand - but she keeps smiling, she keeps working and she keeps pushing our stunt group forward. She never complains and never gives up - the best backspot !!! <3
Despite all my stunts are going OKish I'm still going to the gym every day just to practice my flyer stretches and balance in general.
Some how what I remember from being a base it was much easier to just pump iron or doing jogging to maintenance your fitnees - as a flyer I see that there's lots of work to do outside practices.
I don't feel like ready for practice or stunting if I haven't stretched at home or early in the morning - I can't go to sleep without stretching. I also don.t feel that the warm up is never enough for me so I do some prework pretty often.

In cheerleading everyone is prepared getting hurt and if someone cheerleader save lives all the time.
But when somebody gets long term injured I feel so sorry for them.
Yesterday Karo broke her knee, and I went totally nuts - she is the one who kisses and hugs when some one is crying on the mat - but now it was her on the mat, and we weren't even allowed to go near before the medics came.
I wish she will come to see our practice - I never done it but I so hardly want to send her flowers!!


*This something super rare so better see this.*
 Somehow cause I feel myself super busy and boring I hardly ever see my friends. I'm always tired and I just don't feel "The need" to be with people after being at work and cheerleading - I find it perfectly entertaining to sit on the computer :P Dont get me wrong I love my friends but I dont like the attitude "hey lets get drunk" or "when we will meeeet......!!?!?!?!"  

So on Saturday we went shopping with Jaakko.
I didn't take any pictures cause I was kinda excited all the time!!! I cant even rememeber when was it the last time when I was shopping with someone! Or shopping. We spent the entire day searching for some party clothing for the upcoming parties \:D/ and we ate at Pasha's till I felt I was going to explode and drank Cafe Latte Macchiattos at La Torrefazione. Also checked out the new look of Kluuvi's shoppin center. I enjoyed his company ( he has the most perfect athlete's values I know - and they fit mine) and hope to see him pretty soon!!

And today Wille offered to make some dinner to me :) It was Awsum! His home is cool too!! :D After my best friend his the second person I have known for ages!!
He made salad and pasta, we watched The Incredible s and My name is David - and talked a huge load of stuff - and how weird people really are...






Some picks of this weekends practice <3















No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika