To Know

12/26/2011

Tampere Overnight

 I look like a swollen flying squirrel but that what I really was atm.
Over my cheerstuff I just wore my CelebrityBabe jacket, Abercrombie & Fitch lounge pants and UGGs. I was on my way to Tampere just for overnight to see my last glimps of Joona who heads towards the other side or planet and wont probably ever been seen again.
 I killed time with Natascha Kampusch's 3096 Days - It was a good one, tells  a lot of people wanting to own someone else, people who demand discipline and obedience.

 @Tampere
When I ran to the train it was unbelievable I was actually doing it! I never like to anything to please anyone nor was I interesting to run after practice some where 2h away. 
  When I arrived i was very unsure will I recognize him. What do I remember. Dark. Lips.
Actually I didnt imagine his looks at all cause he might have continued going to the gym, not cutting his hair.
  "I'm outside" -" I'll be there"
He was so tall (how can i forget something as tall as him), well mannered and cute. I regretted coming - I'm so going to miss him.
  His apartment was cool, random, long boards, soul music, jamming, - and he is so good at making drinks!! One cherry beers in a local beer pub. Then some sleep - It will be a long afternoon tomorrow as we planned to do something.


   ............ Of course I also forgot how much he loved to sleep to take naps after and in between any little thing he did <3


He made me breakfast, yes the tomatoes are heart shaped, and some rasberry-chocolate-coffee, it was surprisingly GOOOOOD <3

 There was an hour left, gotta catch up the train, check out the Cybershop in Tampere - And still we got stuck for a coffee :D Typical us what we used to be when he still lived in the metropolitan area.
 I love his hands and kind of dominating eyes ... and so tallll - We will all miss you but go and have some nice time at the land of party, cute girls and beautiful views!

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika