To Know

12/26/2011

Holiday Foods - Getting fat in purpose

 Christmas is about eating eating eating. This time I wasn't going to think about it too much 
ALL IN ALL ABOARD TO MY TUMMY
I kinda had to say no thank you to some goodies as they contained animal products, but of course I'll take a picture of them they are after all so pretty! ^________^
 So kitchen equipments : kettleholder, foldable so stylish <3
 Ceramic knives, new thing to me but they seemed to be super sharp
My Roast beef looked and smelled like a can of cat food. It's Seitan roast beef. It's fun to buy and eat them especially if you dont want to make a scene of the fact that it looks like you have your plate stuffed only with veggies. But this weren't that interesting and enjoyable - it felt like cheating myself.
 Atleast in the end my plate looked delicious as the "roast beef" as accompanied with other delicious Christmas dishes.
 In the morning we baked some ...Joulutorttu (It's a tart with plum marmalade and powdered sugars) to my parent's church meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika