To Know

12/11/2011

Thought after Nationals

 You see things, you are amazed by new talents - I'll list a couple I want to achieve before summer.


1.) Starting being tiny, 43kg first. I want to be tiny and light but want my muscles to stay with me!
2.) THE BACKTUCK  - I start going to the Open gym on every Sunday, I wish my best to have a spot in the tuck tumbling course.

 3.) Being a better flyer - There's going to be tryouts for Angels but probably I wont get in, it wont turn me down, it will be okay but I'll love the experience. I have been a flyer only for about 2,5 years So there's still a lot to work like, front tuck tosses and double down tosses.
I want to do a proper scale, scorpion and a bow 'n 'arrow which will make people be like "wow that looks easy..."
 4.) Being more flexible  - there's still time to work on this, every day - cause i'll probably end up doing lots of cheer related everyday from now on :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika