To Know

1/29/2012

Between God and Hell of Sweating

 OH !!! - I WAS VOTED TO BE A CAPTAIN OF MY TEAM AGAIN, now for this season together with Essi and Marjut (Former captain with me)!  Welcome Essi to the group!
Happy though it's a lot of work but now I know how to prepare for it! ....


・:*:・゚'☆♪ Best energy drink you'll ever meet!♪☆・゚:*:・
 Scheckter's Organic energy, My E and Pure Bio - are amazing !!<3  I love especially Gingko!
Scheckter's and Pure Bio taste fruity and great, My E tastes like an ordinary energy drink with a smokey after taste >,____>, *disgusting* The praci is exactly the same as the ones sold in supermarkets, so love your body more and choose theese! They are also vegetarian friendly :3 That brown chocobar is made of quinoa, it's soooo yummy. All these are from Ruohonjuuri and you can order them even via their webstore.
Be-hyper-do-kind-of-your-work-week

This last week at work has been super hyper-active! And after Christmas busyness, it feels super silent. And you tend to do stupid stuff with your co-workers, like openly support a Presidential candidate by making a huuge golden glitteri number "2" to the store's window and feel super proud!

Weird socks week
 

 Jburger came by one morning at my work and gave me Christmas presents \:D/
As a cheerleader is not hard to think what you usually miss and need - socks, a lot, white, short ones!
it wasn't a suprise that he made thsi atter hi-tech too, he is a marathon runner after all.
I received 3 pairs of different kind of sport socks made for running. These are ones (they have all a left and right made.....weird, first time) I can barely feel them but I noticed the difference when wearing my cheer shoes. The other pair had "thicker" sports in some particular places, but didnt find out yet ...why.
Why dogs have socks? Shoes protect them from street salt and glass... but socks? :D Meant to be worn with shoes?


I love traveling but I will miss YOU
 
 No playing Zelda and the annoying music for a week, no Sunday brunch with Onii.
No cheerleading practices where you enjoy the happiness of well done work. The people.
 I hope I get enough sport at Thailand - I'm worried, cause my muscles kind of suffer of lack (HANGOVER they feel grumpy, cold, lazy and stiff) of exercise when not practicing in a couple of days.....................................................
 Btw - my coaches at Fat camp where right, todays training didn't felt THAT bad. It was sooooo hard, but I made the exercises with Laku, my teammate, we kept cheering each other so it felt better.
Today we had a condition-circle and lots of exercises pointed to make our sixpack to come out of the closet and our back muscles sing!

 Easy Shopping. Theres no such thing in countries where it's known to be cheap! 
My new t-shirt which I bought from another blogger Tiina (well if I could find her blog...)
I prepared a look book and a good amount of dough to make shopping easier..... Woman's logic ♡

My Family... I visited my mom's, dad's - well THEIR religions community's locality.
It has been for a couple of years they have been working for it, and now I finally saw the place as they had a day when you can free ask for visitors!
I feel very proud of my parents!! Though - religion is just not a thing for me as long as there is some major things that disturb me. After seeing a informational DVD and praying, there was some socialization - It was FUN! There was people curious about vegetarian diet, in a good way!
When you meet a new culture and try to fit yourself in for that one conversation, it opens your eyes to things you should accommodate to the culture where you live most of your life. 
♡The happiness, open curiosity, being polite and kind ♡

So I'm leaving tomorrow midnight. In the morning I'm at the hairdresser and I'll get my nails done.
Guess I should concider to do some packings now :D

Pai Laew Na Krab Finland! Sawasdee Krab Thailand!! Beaches, sun and shopping!
(I'll be back on 12th Feb)

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika