To Know

1/24/2012

Fat Camp 1 -Being more confident

☆ 7 DAYS TO THAILAND WITH CYBER FAMILY
Last Sunday Fat Camp/Fitness Sunday started, it's our cheer associations' own member only thing. It was super fun as one of the instructors was our own fitness coach :) It was a insane workout for hour!!
 Same time as I wanted to cry and puke ( it was too little time from my last meal... yeah I celebrated Chinese new year at the afternoon...) it was fun and it made me laugh all the time.
And the fact that it was so rough and sweaty made feel good afterwards, the whole evening, next day until today!! 3 days of feeling good of myself!! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

I love the satisfied feelings when lie down and I feel flat and tight. Even my tiny boobies seems to say "HOORAAAY!!!!" at me :DDD

Back in the days it didn't make much sense when some one told that "Work pays off" - but now I've experienced it! Last weeks I've been stretching a lot, atleast 30 min a day. Even my "Gym workout" is mostly about stretching ( I'll post more detailed about it later)
So this is the resultvideo from 2 weeks ago - I think it has only got better.


 Last year - On the right I barely got a grip of my ankle, it was hard to stunt, it felt extreme and scary ( Heel stretch is a basic flyer position*cough*......) On the left a month later - maybe I have a grip of my foot but my knee isn't straight and I didn't last more than 3 seconds in that position 。・゚ ゚・(p>□<q)・゚ ゚・。
 On Monday we trained .... okay I can't translate it and I took this picture from my associations gallery (from the year 2006?) as it's hard to even explain.
(´。_。`)I'll call it "The thigh tower- heel-stretch" 
It went very well :3
Also we trained non-running tumbling, and as my Thursday goal I have been determined to try a round off- double handspring! (◎>U<◎)  (or at least try)
Our coaches are going to give prizes fro those first 3 who learn new tumbling skills first. So that's a good catch!

It was also told us that there will be a level-check for us, these next weeks -- oopsie.
On Thursday we will do a Cooper running test, I tested myself on a running mat ( okay I admit it's a whole new story but well running for 12 minutes feels bad anyway anywhere) it gave me aprox. 2300m and it's an avarage result for my age.
 ................... of course I don't want to be average, I want to be at least classifies as "good" ;P

It kind of draws me down that while I'm in Thailand I wont see my team........

BTW today I saw my co-worker drinking Organic energy drink - it tasted soooo good !!! Need to post about them, bought today 2 different cans from Ruohonjuuri! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika