To Know

1/20/2012

Circus and buys

 Today we were at Circus Helsinki with my team. Mostly we do there tumbling and some groups can try tosses with a harness  which is like a Golden ticket for the flyers! I learned my back tuck toss that way! My practice-hair-do is usually something out of this Galaxy as my hair so short ( I wear like 3-4 tiny rubber bands at the back so it stays up... today I even kept my bangs :D Lately I haven't done anything really sweaty at my practice so before tomorrow practice I'll go to the gym cause Thailand wont give mercy if I'm still flubby
Last Sunday I bought this bunny knit from H&M (which I seldom visit, because it's so hot, hectic, full of large people, random, dusty and all-over disgusting) but needed desperately short socks for cheer. Of course I didnt find the socks but found THIS! ♡
   It's short and in a right way loose *happy happy*
BUT the day after I wore it without washing it first ( a big NO NO ) in the middle of the day nauseous - I don't have any allergies also not sporting any kind of sensitiveness towards any chemicals and blah blah.... The shirt smelled some mix of canola oil and paint! First I thought it was me, then I thought maybe some smelly person tried the knit... or something... But I really didn't feel well.
  I wrote about the knit to their customer service, just in the hope they will inspect the problem, not complaining but just saying.... "Check your chemicals, treating... it smells weird and makes me very ill, guess its not so okayish..." I didnt wait for a replay really awnsering my mail, only a auto-awnser or so.
THEN: They answered me, apologized and they had reserved me another knit in the store for me to jsut pick-up. Oh GOSH Good Service from a large company!!!  v(´▽`v)


Recently bought a new make-up bag :3 Of course it is a New York related!! And a glass case, which has cure poochies all over the plave \:D/ Also my friend bought me Garnier's BB cream - It actually works!! It smells quite strong... and feels very oily but i'll find out how to use it correctly.
 


 Did I already mention I LOVE EATING !?!!?!?!!? We found a crepe-tram! It was all eggy and milky - but it looked tasty and cute, bananas, strawberries, and white chocolate must be yummy!!!
  Lately I have tried not to put anything hanging on my waist - but I seem to fail all the time with that.
(...then I'll punish myself on the running mat, crying )
  Like this Sushirobot thingie is my Cathedral of DOOOOM!
"Sushi, I don't know if there's anything to me but I'll company you" (I'm not making my diet be any issues to my friends) And the result is that as I dont know how "real sushi" with anything from the sea tastes or should - I end up eating tons of kappamakis, inaris and avocado nigiris.... I'm very good in eating them!!! 
  Today for my lunch I was enjoying a strawberry-raspberry frostie (which I eat for breakfast and lunch) until my tummy wanted something hot. Our neighbor cafe serves soymince spaghetti !! It tasted mostly like pure spices, but it was hot and full of carbohydrates :3

On Sunday - We are going to celebrate the Chinese New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika