To Know

1/21/2012

PINK DIESEL

!!  ☆GOT A NEW JACKET ☆ !!
My earlier WARM jacket was from 2003 :---------------DDD it was big, sacky and black - but so warm and a good excuse to looking like a hobo everyday. Search for a perfect jacket is tricky ( as I own numerous other jackets to different outfits "for when wearing a dress, one with formal, for not-so-cold days-when feeling-like Lisbeth Salander...)  

\w a couple of conditions :
1. It CAN'T be olive/beige/brown (daaah, everyone is wearing it) 
2. Furry looking
3. Fluffy and warm
4. Goes with any bottom
5. Goes with any haircolor (IMPORTAAAANT)
6. No matter in what price - it must be cruelty-free (human torture not counted)
When shopping I usually just walk across the halls and if nothing catches my eye, it can't be anything special and .... I don't waste my time to SEARCH anything.
  I was at One Way and this jacket screamed me - lucky me, it was -50% off (originally 260 €) and by Diesel (= surely animal friendly, I was correct : down free and faux fur collar) 
  I like the jacket sooooooo much!!!! 

Hard to guess what is my favorite colour? Below you can spot my zebra sport bra! 
Lately I have felt like not sweating enough during cheer practice so I went to the gym after work, before practice. Had a nice one today!! Lot's of tumbling - though I need to challenge myself more, to do a round off double-handspring (and/or some day a back tuck) 
We did back tuck basket tosses with our new flyers - they did so well, like they have always done them!!! I'm so proud of them!! LOVE! 
For the end we did Big A's and them with a twisting toss :3 Though they didnt go always 100% right I'm feeling confident and I like this currecnt team so much - it feels shiny and .... GREAT
Oh, hello I look like a pervert

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika