To Know

1/15/2012

Freezy Sundays

 My co-workers just flew towards Thailand - Enjoy your times there guys and see you in 4 months! ♡ I spent my Sunday morning on a brunch @Lasipalatsi \w Onii !! The main mission of the day was to shop new clothes for him!
I think there's a growth of a need for visiting a hairdresses.... Well I'll "correct" my hair just before my trip to Thailand as my hair grows so quick (= no black roots in holiday pictures \:D/
 Today I felt like a marshmallow so I dressed up like one! I'm trying to hunt for a smaller Superdry backpack - but I tend to fail...
   Well no wonder, Helsinki seems to be super empty anyway - Look at this Armani Jeans section @Stockmann.... We asked for other sizes of the jeans the puppet is wearing: "Sorry, this is all what we have from AJ" Unbeliavable and hilarious at the same time.
As there is only ~14 days left to my trip I have tried to have an extra boost for my loosing weight project, which has also kind of FAILED ;____; cause I wanted so much sushiiiiiiiiiiiiii~!!!
(the ones which contain fish are Onii's) Tokyo 55 serves the best vegetarian bento! ♡ ( we always take sushi home, cause Tokyo 55 is invaded always with slimy babies and more-than-it's-okay-to-fit amount of strollers *rolling my eyes for the noise too*)
 I'm working on doing a new layout and pics below are related to it ^___________^
 This weeks is about responsability, getting my abs tight and getting even more flexible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika