To Know

1/01/2012

Dreams come true when you feel brave

 We have accomplished to watch over 10 hrs of the Millenium trilogy with Onii. The U.S version of The girl with the dragon tattoo and the whole Swedish versions of the trilogy. Noomi Rapace was a tiny feisty woman as Lisbeth Salander in the Swedish ones. I LOVE STRONG WOMEN! They are both so hot ♡
 New Year's eve wasn't so crowdy so I took the chance to shot my outfit - Or being honest my legs, which have become more and more the shape I wish them to be. Also I like the way UGG boots make them look thinner.
As I use a jumpsuit to stay warm, it is possible to dress up for work like its summer \ (*≧∇≦)/
I just browsed my old pictures in Facebook and begun to miss my style a few years ago. It was more punk and perfected - now a days I just try my best to just cover myself with anything and try to be okay that i look like a drug addict.

 At New Year's eve there was no lack of parties nor of invitations. I have got from my mother the way of thinking until the last minute what to do in a great big festive night and with whom to spend it.... 
I chose: MORTAL COMBAAAAAAAAAT
It is deadly hilarious!! Fighting games are probably my no.1 Game choice!! Of course I didnt want to be purely lame so we went with Onii watch some fireworks in Töölöönlahti. Past couple of year I've only looked the fireworks from a great distance now the whole bombing was made next to me - me likey :3


   Today I met with a Demoscene acquittance, ravel, who studies in Michigan university something related to IT works. He picked me up to go and see his friend's kittens! There was a whole bunch of 6 week old Bengal kittens!! I've never seen anything so cute and innocent! It surprised me how expensive cats can be O___O But you really knew this cat breed is so different! Its curious, is okay with handling and hugging....... 
   It was nice to see him for a long time and actually talk about the social puzzles I never talked about with anyone.
  He also game a t-shirt of the Michigan University cheerleaders - I think this was awesome!!! ♡
No one but a cheerleader who looks upwards to university cheerleaders can understand how happy I am!  ♡


THE WORLD FACES ITS' END - I'M GOING TO TOKYO JAPAN FINALLY!
For a one sad wheepy moment I felt lonely, lost and like feeling I'll fail the whole year 2012 too - Then there he was: "Hey how is your second name spelled. With a K right? You are vegan."
There you go. Tickets to Japan.
+ There's no cheerleading competitions
+ My sister doesn't graduate yet
+-I'll be back for work before the summer vacation season starts
= SUPER AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika