To Know

2/22/2012

Food and fitness

I had a hard-cold-fact-learning with alcohol during my traveling : It makes you FAT 
 One second in your mouth, forever in your hips.  


Also it destroys your fitness in a flash - so when I went back to training and going to gym I felt like crap. 
  When I go to gym, all the muscle workout is focused to be able stretch easily. So my points are getting sweaty, warm and stretchy. Not really gaining any muscle.

At the gym I usually:
1.) Run for 20 minutes for warmup,
2.)wake up my main muscle groups like thighs, back, abs, arms, calfs etc. in different devices.
3.) stretch for ab 15 minutes some basic stretches and another 20 minutes for (cheer) flyer stretching.

So the flyer part wouldn't be so boring I like to make position sequences ! ( like from scale, to scorpion to needle.... I should post some ones)
I think it trains my ability to keep my balance and also to practice changing positions ...where I usually suck :)  This is what I usually wear at the gym as long my tummy is soft and chubby....


From now on my diet consist of raw food ( I need to find out more about this, more than raw candy/protein bars...), fresh veggies, fruits, fruit shakes, organic buns, nuts and hell a load of water - I think it will help to loose a kilo or seven!!!


....and these lovely vegan proteinbars from Ruohonjuuri *yummmyyyy* they taste like a crunchy and chewy brownie <3 LOVE <3







No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika