To Know

2/22/2012

Focus in happiness

Because I want to have a weight loss calendar, I'll use one from Prinsessatauti there's 41 days and I have 7kg to take off.
Day 01: Picture of what are you thinking of 
PS Vita with Wipe out ( picture fromvideogamesblogger.com) 
 My new gel nails with pink glitter ends - and the moment I started Wipeout!! \:D/
Of course aside of gaming and finding out to what all the PS Vita is capable you must take advantage of it's 2 cameras in front and back! ...and CAM WHORE!! <3 (in an elevator - like a landshark)
    WHOAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Last weekend I went to FME - Finnish Metal expo
I have to admit that I don't like metal music as much as I used to when being in high school.
Originally went there w/ Jerry - who lives in Turku whom I met at Digiexpo, somehow I ended up spending rest of the evening with Jburger!! ---->
 Which was totally fine as I missed him, and I actually escaped the company where the topic was something about pudding-like-relationship-blargh-death-boring-mud.
( I'm very good in avoiding to have a conversation about that sector - and proud)

Metalface

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika