To Know

2/24/2012

Rare random day off

 
Päivä 03: kuva siitä, mitä teit tänään
Day 03: picture of what you did today
Catherine for Xbox, 
Started it today and I love it! It's like watching an anime with some brain puzzles in the middle!!  
I also refreshed the layout today and made this super-duper-day-counter w/Onii !! Check it out it's FLASH!

Got a new bag today!! 
/ Random news flash: Lately I've felt Spring knocking on the door as there's surprisingly many people wanting to go out with me - yeah, in THAY way - i'll tell you more about after these nice pictures 
cause I thought this bag would be nice for dates!!!  / news end

 George Gina & Lucy's Freds Gal in black and gold
from Stockmann for 119€ - it is soooooooo~ perfect :3 It is just the right size, also it's nylon (not really a fan of leather bags as they smell bad ). I usually carry lot's of shiee~ with me so many zipper (golden) pockets are very suitable for my use. Oh god it's so prettyyy!!! The thing I love the most in GGL bags are the locks!!! <3


 Once again a picture of a salad I ate at F8 (it's located in the roof of Stockmann) today -  I looooove green beans!! And raspberry sauce!! This salad is like the main course and dessert on the same plate! TADAAAAH~!!! 
TO DA BUSINESS THEN
 I'm a girl who has been single for  over a half-year and it's totally fine with me as I love to do a lot of work and cheerleading eats most of the evening of the week ( this can't be told too many times )
Since the age 12 I've met my boyfriends across the internet, mainly @ IRC channels.
I go to dates only if  spoken to the person in IRC and checked is the other one really worth my time and the social pressure( not like I'm the best company on planet Earth but, you know checking: "is there any reason to go out my house?")
Sounds corny but nobody really is interested about me when I'm really trying hard, looking hot etc. ( :D:DD:D:D::D:D)
Today I opened my FB messages with my phone and somer old messages from the times I was working in Game Stop and messages just lately, NOW. Some examples:
 "Hi, you work at GS? Been there a couple of times this week. Your eyes are so catchy I love your smile. Wanna go out with me some night?"  -- first GS univorm, and me working there wasnt so pretty so WTF :DDDDD
  " Hello I saw you at Kamppi - and I really miss your laugh. Want to change numbers?" -- This made me feel that I flirt a lot at work...... bad me
  "Hello my name is XXX XXX and I'm a friend of XXX XXX wanna date me this weekend?" -- I can see your name and our mutual friends, okay.
   Here I sit my jaw dislocated. I'm usually the most ugliest of the girls and the most, well boyish and unwanted, or I feel so. ( except, when I IRC with my phone in a club guys usually small talk me, but usually they are disturbing some really more interesting conversation over the internet... )
  So as the latest date request was from my work mates friend I needed to think a lil bit seriously for a while.
What is dating/ going out and does it profit me at all?
I came to a conclusion: I like boys and girls - more boys who like to dress up like girls. I'm single but not available (because I love cheerleading over anything). I love going to dates just because I have to behave and put some effort to my looks, I love to look nice for someone else \:D/
  Dunno, I'm just confused. My workmate asked me lately "What do you do when you are alone at your home..." It made me down for a minute..... I really enjoy my time alone and playing, drawing, wondering. I don't want to be alone neither want to be chained. FFFFUUU~ I'm so pathetic, let's eat feelings >:B ..like a boss, like Jenna Marbles ! Smoke chocolate!!

Really what I've been doing lately too is  THIS :

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika