To Know

3/21/2012

Recent tiny buys

just watching colors.
"Can I help you?"
"Yes I need a lipstick, I seldom use ones... so I'm lost" 
"Well I could suggest you....these"
"I'm going to a prom with dark makeup so maybe something matching with that"
"Then in that case I'll propose to these, you are so young, cold color warm color, shade of your hair...."
*being in love with the most pink one*
"Okay I'll take that" 
"Need anything else?"
"A blush..:"
*again I choose a peache one"
"I'll give you an free example of this and that - enjoy your day "
Done in 3 minutes - Good me!!

There is a mostly Klaus Haapaniemi oriented exhibition @Stockmann's Argos Hall.
  I'm a great fan of his designs - as I have lost my count in what Iittala dishes I have by him (Mostly Taika and Satumetsä) I ended up to buy these multi- purpose scissors. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika