To Know

4/02/2012

Silver Sello Russian

I saw these in gold last Summer - and now I'm holding them in silver in my feet <3___<3They are a lil bit too big for me but I don't mind them looking a bit goofy on me :3  now they are my own:
Jeremy Scott Wings 2.0



 The new Cyber Shop was opened to Sello, Espoo. I did one shift there with Mini and our new co-worker Wilma <3 I love everythink new, shiny, colorful and hectic!
  When visiting other stores and co-workers it feels like you have a fresh start and learn more things and get fresh ideas what to work on in your own base store!



 Looky looky the colors and new space ~!!!



Afterwards I had dinner at Kasakka a Russian restaurant located in the heart of Kruunuhaka, Helsinki.
  Usually Russian food is very meaty naturally but I like Russian kitchen a lot, and Kasakka actually serves some vegetarian dishes.
  ...... Though if being honest it's not actually all about the food it's about the atmosphere and the service I enjoy in Russian restaurants SOOOO MUCH!!!!
  In Saslik (Kaartinkaupunki, Helsinki) they wear sovient univorms, there is live music a singer and a original interior.
Kasakka was in the same level, but need to mention that the waiter was soooooo lovelyyy!!!!!!
He was a big bold man but he moved around very gracefully, had a touch of accent in his speech and was very polite.
  The food was of course delicious and the dessert was HUUUGEEEEE. I wish to be able to make baked alaska by myself too :P




 It would be sooooo cool if my home would look like this :3

1 comment:

  1. Those sneaks are freaking hot! I looove the wings <3
    and the dessert looks so deliacious. Never had baked alaska before :O

    ReplyDelete

kewl pika-pika