To Know

4/02/2012

Not having summer yet

 We've been training a lot for our May Madness competitions routine. And I actually don't have anything scary/mental bloky in my part so far...
 We've been in circus training, everyone is getting the back handspring working and I'm starting to do back tucks - SO EXCITING!!!

I'm currently having a hair dilemma and from that it led me to past summer's cosplay pictures, or to the day I competed. So long and brown ................... ( Okay, mostly of my face, but I like my bangs so much in these pictures and my boobies, Summer took them I guess)
 [^ Assembly TV studio - I was asked to host the Scene qui live, oh god what that was :DDD)
I miss my long hair a bit - In Friday I'm going to dye it in some way but haven't decided anything yet......
Silver and pastel pink are in the wishlist..... and no bangs






 but brown is .... boring?

1 comment:

kewl pika-pika