To Know

4/23/2012

That's what the t-shirt says


When working 6 days a week -  if there is anything unusual happening it is more than WELCOME!!!!
 All I have done along of course serving customers is sticking some flesh tunnels to their new trays <3 and dressing up mannequins in 1st of May ( Vappu ) atmosphere :P
^ Polar bear SUIT from CyberShop irder here
<  Moon Walker swimsuit by Black Milk
Middle of nowhere Nisse, who lives some where middle of Finland ran to the counter and asked me to have a break. First I couldn't believe my eyes, what, wait is this really happening.

I hardly ever see my old friends so this was a happy surprise!



A rainy Friday - Enjoyed again some fine Veggie tempura noodle soup at Aya with Onii.
  I bought a see thru raincoat from Gina Tricot, I look like a huge condom joke in it but I enjoy it, it is instant childish like my pair of rainboots too!! Check them out!! Hello Kitty, A Hello Kitty CHEERLEADER!!
  After eating I went to practice at Helsinki Circus - we practice there running tumbling and basket tosses, the time went really fast by throwing numerous of back handsprings ^_____^
  Some kind of bad news though, few practice before when we were practicing back tuck tosses one of our flyer was spotting me, saved my head but sacrificed her hand she will know tomorrow if it's broken or not - hope not!!  We carry bruises with pride!!! <3



 When circus time was over we went to watch Project X which was surprisingly worth of seeing !!! Took the picture actually in the metro, I was on my way to the central as I saw this :D
 Sunnier Saturday
    One of my Fat Camp trainer is working in a cafe selling frozen yoghurt - and at the same time I saw this place next to my friend's place :3 This must be trendy now!
    The thing is that you serve yourselves some frozen yoghurt vanilla, berry flavored or a mix and then add sweet, love and cuteness as much as you want!
    I loved the place, guess I'll become a regular as soon as the sun strikes harder and summer arrives.

 First I was planning to go to a Tracksuit party and also to a Schoolgirls and tentacles party but somehow missed them both, by getting drunk by myself and making some effort to my face....
  I picked up Mr. Cool City Nebraskaaaaaaaaa late night on Saturday (actually don't get it how he enjoys all the burden to travel all across different cities in so small time.  .  .  .  . ) .. and didn't do much than past out :DDDDDD ... And surprised him by the fact that I'm actually half German. ( Yeah yeah I look so ...... brown/weird/anything you weird out*)

GO GO SUNDAY
 Usually on Sundays I'm out of bed at 9AM. It never happens when this mister visits me, I just sleep and sleep until I notice we need to hunt food. Guess, Spring and the Sun brought all other Helsinki citizens to occupy the cafes for brunch time - It was sooooooo hard to find anything decent and quiet enough. Lasipalatsi was full, Senaatin Hiili didn't have brunch at 1PM ( yeaaaaaah..... 1PM), Fazer was noisy and crowded.
  Cafe Esplanad was packed with people from the outside but we decided to take a look inside - it was quiet ( I mean you don't need to shout to each others to have a conversation ) 
I ate there way tooooooo much, but i got carried away by the cafe's similarity with my other favorite cafe, Tintin Tango. The salads were crazy, bigger than my head, ate carrot cake, also size of my two fists, and some cookie with white chocolate frosting. Whaaaaaa ~ and the cinnamon rolls they have there ........ BIIIIIIIIG
  I noticed that Nebs has very husky like eyes, they are so light, icy and stingy!!!
 Once again as I censored the picture I compensated it with a cute husky puppy ( it is Bryan's doggy) picture so you can imagine how cute he really is!! YOU ARE WELCOME!!

 After eating I went to my training and even after that I headed to Fat Camp.
   Usually I hate running practices - I HATE RUNNING OUTSIDE - but this Sunday was different I enjoyed running in a pack and getting exhausted with others ^ ____ ^ I'm even concidering running Helsinki Midnight Run in September!
  Picked up mister from my home and went to grab some food at Vapiano, oh I love the fact it is open until late night!!! <3

FUCKIN' MAKE IT WORK MONDAY

 After work I ran to do some cheer bows and wondering how to customize this gigantic AWESOME SHARK for my team !!!
   I think this was a good practice in a long while!
I start liking my body already though still there's something extra hanging - but I'm on my way!! >:BBB






I LOVE FLYING Especially in back tuck mode
RED BLUE WHITE THE COLORS OF PRIDE
HELSINKI  CHEERLEADERS




1 comment:

  1. Whoa, I happened to find your blog and I love it! Definitely have to take my gf to that cafe! ^^

    ReplyDelete

kewl pika-pika