To Know

4/18/2012

What I used to do

.. When I was young.
Take pictures of myself, listen to good music and to sit by the window.
A good morning. Working - a boring day among lashes. Gym - a crazy running training. Shopping - a dress, necklace, 3 pairs of stockings, a wallet. 1,5 kg down.







 I bought there Bullboxer heels yesterday - The cry fro lace socks and a frilly dress.
 Last week I received my Black milk order, there was a hilarious letter with this Moon Walker swimsuit :3 .  .   .  And the size is marked 'down stairs'


 I really want to live here again. This view is love. I don't feel so alone and silent. I LOVE HELSINKI

    Recently I have been accidentally - or half - in a relationship drama and like Jenna Marbles says it "I don't know what to say about this" .  .  .  and I really don't.
   There's no 'relationship' in my name nor boyfriend, girlfriend or monogamy.
   Somehow I feel very related, I want to scream: "Oh, you just don't have the clue but people are telling me the same all the time - and I don't want to listen to them, I just choose not to and it is okay"
   All the time when some one opens about their relationship dramas - I refuse to understand, cause there's a lot of reasons and problems but there is also easy solutions and then in the other hand these people are too close to see or accept the solutions.   .   .
   I feel alone, sick, and heavy.
   I dislike seeing my friends sick - it makes me feel slow.  Smoking is bad and smelly.
   I don't decide to own my life to just one person and I'm okay as long as I don't feel anyone pressuring me to that.
   While I'm typing this, I know someone is having my back and he is my best friend. I don't know what to say but I know what to feel.
  I don't know what to say, e-mail me I want to think about you



Spring is here, Summer is knocking or at least its already available in stores

Day 33 : picture of your one favorite food ( this was hard, I love all kind of food)

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika